Video Editing for Beginners – Complete Shotcut Masterclass
Have you ever wanted to learn how to edit video as the pros do?
If you’re a beginner & you’re not all that familiar with different editing software, what editing video entails, & if you’ll like it or not, it might not be the best idea to spend a lot of money on expensive software.
Shotcut is THE BEST free video editing software out there. It’s what I used to get started & build my Content Creation Business. I grew to over 100,000 students on Udemy just editing with Shotcut, alone. I also created a YouTube Channel to over 10,000 subscribers ONLY using it too.
So don’t let anyone tell you that you need to buy software when you’re first getting started. That’s just not true.
If you want to learn how to edit video & create your own content (for whatever purpose – YouTube, Online Courses, Social Media Videos, etc…), this Course is perfect for you.
It’ll take you through all the basics you need to know to get started to all the most advanced things you can do with the software.
Shotcut is what I recommend to EVERYONE getting started with video editing.
Enroll in Video Editing for Beginners – Complete Shotcut Masterclass today & start creating great videos (all by yourself) tomorrow!
- anyone that wants to learn video editing
- anyone into creating content
- anyone that wants to develop online courses
- anyone that wants to create youtube videos
- anyone that wants to learn the basics of video editing
- anyone that wants to learn how to edit videos for social media
- anyone curious about editing video, audio, or images
- video editing
how to edit video
how to edit video with shotcut
- video editing for beginners
- hot to cut video
- how editing software relates to content creation
- content strategy
- the importance of editing software
- adding & ordering files
- syncing audio & video files
- layering different video & audio
- adding text
- adding transitions
- how to mute certain parts of a video & adjust audio levels
- where to get good music & sound effects
- how to implement b roll
- & much much more!