Go from Beginner to React Js Expert by building an Instagram Like Web App with React 16, React Router, Redux & Firebase!
What you’ll learn
- Learn the modern way of building web applications
- Master React’s Compositional Model
- Build an Instagram-like Web App from the ground up!
- Build Interactive Web Pages with self-contained Components
- Manage your Application’s Data with Redux
- Get web development jobs on freelancer sites
- No web development experience required. This course is designed to take students with no programming/web development experience to accomplished React developers.
React has rapidly become one of the most powerful tools for building Web Applications. Top sites using React include Facebook, Twitter, Netflix, Airbnb, and more!
This course is perfect for entrepreneurs or startups looking to bring their ideas to life and React developers command some of the highest salaries in the development world.
Master React and Redux in this fun and exciting course with top instructor Rayan Slim. With over 15,000 students, Rayan is a highly rated and experienced instructor who has followed my “learn by doing” style to create this amazing course.
You’ll go from beginner to extremely high-level and your instructor will complete each task with you step by step on screen.
By the end of the course, you will have built a sophisticated Photowall Web Application with React, Redux and CSS. This powerful application will impress even the most senior developers and ensure you have hands on skills in React and Redux that you can bring to any project or company.
This course will show you how to:
- Build a sophisticated Photowall Web Application with React, Redux and CSS
- Use Redux to manage your data, make it more predictable and easier to debug.
- Connect your application to Firebase, a powerful database.
- Use React Router to navigate through your application
- Create Class Components
- Use JSX to build your User Interface
- Use Props to pass Data
- Compartmentalize your web page into Components
- Update Component State to ensure responsive and interactive applications.
No experience required. This course is designed to take students with no programming/web development experience to accomplished React developers.
This course also comes with all the source code and friendly support in the Q&A area.Who this course is for:
- Web Developers
- Front-End Developers
Created by Codestars by Rob Percival, Rayan Slim, Rob Percival
Last updated 11/2018
Size: 1.04 GB