Learn everything about Python from the Basics to File and Browser Automation, Python GUI, Data Analysis and more!
What Will I Learn?
- Gain a complete understanding of Python 3
- Write programs that can recognize patterns of text through “regular expressions”
- Create, Read and Write to Files on their System
- Crawl websites for data and pull information through BeautifulSoup
- Automate their web browsers with Selenium and run their own scripts
- Programmatically generate, update, and parse Word and Excel documents
- Schedule Tasks and understand Threading
- Creating GUIs in Python with Tkinter
- Analyze and Visualize Data with MatPlotLib
- No Programming Experience is required!
- Access to a Computer or Laptop
Do you want to become a programmer? Is coding your new passion?
Do you want to be able to create games, parse the web and much more?
If you need a quick brush-up, or learning Python for the first time, you’ve come to the right place!
Let’s get started learning one of the most easiest coding languages out there right now. There’s no need to fret if you haven’t coded before. By the time you finish this course, you’ll be a pro at Python!
Python is a great and friendly language to use and learn. It fun, and can be adapted to both small and large projects. Python will cut your development time greatly and overall, its much faster to write Python than other languages. This course will be a quick way to understand all the major concepts of Python programming. You’ll be a whiz in no time.
This course is a one-stop-shop for everything you’ll need to know to get started with Python, along with a few incentives. We’ll begin with the basics of Python, learning about strings, variables, and getting to know the data types. We’ll soon move on to the loops and conditions in Python. Once we’re done with that, we’ll learn about functions and modules used in Python. After that we’ll start to crawl the web for data like Stocks, and last but not least create some epic games in Python, using advanced code.
I hope you’re excited to dive into the World of Python with this course. Well, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started
Who is the target audience?
- Beginner Programmers looking to learn how to code
- Anyone wanting to learn Python Programming
- Intermediate Python Programmers looking to dive deeper into Python
- Programmers looking to switch languages to Python
Created by Avinash Jain
Last updated 7/2018
Size: 3.04 GB