Upgrade your React skills with Test Driven Development! Jest, Enzyme, Redux, middleware, ES6, & more!
What Will I Learn?
- How to use Test and Behavior Driven Development to build React applications.
- The ability to discuss the approach of Test Driven Development with fellow software engineers.
- How to build full React applications with thorough tests.
- How to use libraries like Jest, Enzyme, and more to test React components.
- How to use Redux in React applications, including asynchronous actions and middleware.
- How to apply advanced es6 concepts to write more concise code.
- How to extend React applications with third-party libraries.
- While not necessary, some React experience would help.
Become an in demand software engineer by taking this course on React as well as Test and Behavior Driven Development. As arguably the most popular web development framework today, learning React along with testing is a must. Knowing how to create React applications with thorough tests will open doors and jobs for you.
In this project-based course, you’ll learn how to build React and Redux applications in a test and behavior driven development approach. You’ll discover testing practices widely used in the industry today. And you’ll find out how to use notable testing libraries like Jest and Enzyme.
You will skyrocket to the top of the talent pool because you can write tests. Coding the apps is only half of the process. Knowing how to write tests is the other crucial skill looked for by top software companies like Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and more.
In this course, first, you’ll get familiar with React by building an application from the start. Writing tests will guide the process as you use popular libraries like Jest by Facebook and Enzyme by Airbnb.
Second, you’ll build a more in-depth application with Redux in the behaviour driven development approach. You’ll learn all the advanced techniques for testing asynchronous code, effective mocking, and beyond.
Ready to step up your coding game? Excited to boost your skills? Then what you are waiting for? Let’s get started coding!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn how to thoroughly test React applications.
- Someone with exposure to React applications.
- A developer who wants to refine their testing skills.
Created by David Joseph Katz
Last updated 10/2017
Size: 643.78 MB