Designed to help understand the fundamentals of DS & Algorithms really well. A must have for programming interviews.
What you’ll learn
- Be able to know and implement various data structures and algorithms
- Be able to write your own algorithms and understand if their running time is good or bad
- Although any programming language may be used by the student, we use the java programming language to implement algorithms.
This course introduces some basic data structures (arrays, linked lists, stacks, queues, trees and heaps) and algorithms (various sorting algorithms, and algorithms for operations on binary search trees and heaps). We will also cover recursion in this course. Use of graphics and animations makes the lectures very easy to understand and digest. After taking this course, you will loose your fear for data structures and algorithms.Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn data structures and algorithms (introductory)
- Anyone appearing for interviews, can be used to understand from grounds up, or as a quick revision
Created by Raghavendra Dixit
Last updated 3/2016
Size: 596.62 MB