Test your knowledge and prepare for Google Analytics Certification Exam with these practice tests. Every question has detailed explanation to help you become better.
If you score 60 or more on two consecutive practice tests here, you are ready to become Google Analytics Certified. Go ahead and take you GAIQ exam.
GAIQ exam has 70 questions that you need to answer in 75 minutes. You need to score 56 or more to pass the exam. Each of these 3 practice tests simulates the real environment. Each test has 70 questions and is timed to run for 75 minutes.
Questions in these tests cover all aspects of Google Analytics and different types of questions from the actual Google Analytics Certification Exam. If you take all three practice tests and follow the feedback provided for the questions, you will pass the certification exam 100%.
Hi – My name is Vishal Srivastava. I have been using Google Analytics and other web analytics tools for over 10 years. I work as a marketing and sales consultant with SaaS and Technology services companies. Obviously, I am GAIQ certified.
I take the GAIQ exam regularly to identify changes to patterns and topic coverage. I update the questions to reflect changes to the actual exam. You can be rest assured that these tests prepare you for the latest version of the Google Analytics Certifications Exam.
How to use these practice test:
- Take the first practice test as soon as you sign up for the course. Review feedback for questions you could not answer in this test. You are ready to take practice test 2. If you scored less than 60, go back and review the topics where you performed poorly. If you scored 60 or more, you are ready to take practice test number 2. Then retake this test till you score 60 or more.
- If you scored more than 60 in the previous test, go on to take test number 2. If you score 60 or more again, you’re almost ready for the actual thing. Review feedback for questions you could not answer and go on to practice test 3. Otherwise, review the topics where you could not score and retake the test.
- If you scored more than 60 in the previous test, go on to take test number 3. If you score 60 or more again, you’re ready for the actual thing. Review feedback for questions you could not answer and take the GAIQ exam. Otherwise, review the topics where you could not score and retake the test.
To take the test, search Google for Google Partners. You should see a search result titled “Academy for Ads – Google”. Click it.
You will land on the Ademy for ads landing page. Log in using your Google ID (your Gmail).
Select Google Analytics from the list of topics displayed. You will see the GAIQ exam listed on the next page.
Wish you all the best.
- Digital Marketing professionals
- Those interested in or working with Google Analytics
- People looking to start a career in digital marketing
- People who want to learn Web Analytics and Google Analytics